Corporate members, sponsors, and volunteers provide critical support for River protection and restoration work.
Active projects in our 14 Watershed cities and towns include:
- school and public outreach programs
- River protection and restoration work
- volunteer water testing and pollution clean up
- habitat restoration
- preparing communities for increased flooding and other climate impacts
- improving trails and greenways so local families can enjoy the River
Become a Corporate Member
Our corporate members share the goal of creating a clean, healthy, resilient Neponset River that serves as a vital resource for residents and businesses throughout our 14 Watershed cities and towns. Corporate membership is an easy and effective way to raise the visibility of your company as an environmental leader!
Membership runs on a calendar year basis and expires on the last day of the next calendar year if not renewed.
- Platinum $10,000 +
- Gold $5,000–$9,999
- Silver $2,500–$4,999
- Bronze $1,000–$2,499
- Steward $500–$999
- Friend $250–$499
All corporate members receive:
- Company logo and link on our website
- Recognition in our paper newsletters and annual report
- Subscription to NepRWA’s biannual newsletter
- Employee volunteer opportunities
- Framed watershed print acknowledging your membership (Bronze level and above)
Contact NepRWA Development Director, Jennifer Hopcroft for details at email@example.com or 781-575-0354 x 303
Become a Corporate Sponsor
We organize a number of public events each year that bring together hundreds of community members, businesses, and municipal officials to improve and celebrate our wonderful River.
Plan Corporate Events
NepRWA offers rewarding, team-building community service opportunities for local businesses or corporations in the Neponset River Watershed.